Very nice family pic!It reminded me of one your mom (I think) recently posted of her and Kylie. I cannot believe how she suddenly seems to be all grown up...at least in the pic! Your kids are all growing and changing so fast!
Well i see you won't have to worry about long grass in the house this winter. :)MOM
Love Nolan's new bike!! Marshall looks pretty serious about his mowing job!! G'ma V
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Very nice family pic!
It reminded me of one your mom (I think) recently posted of her and Kylie. I cannot believe how she suddenly seems to be all grown up...at least in the pic! Your kids are all growing and changing so fast!
Well i see you won't have to worry about long grass in the house this winter. :)
MOM
Love Nolan's new bike!! Marshall looks pretty serious about his mowing job!! G'ma V
Post a Comment