September 29, 2009

Fall is here

in full force! Wow!! It's cold out there! It was too cold to have the windows open yesterday. I ended up opening and then shutting and then opening them and so on. I forgot to shut the kitchen windows last night and it was co-old in here this morning. Kylie got so cold last night the she slept with her robe and slippers on. I mowed the lawn yesterday afternoon and my hands and ears were frozen by the time I got done. But I still love fall! I wouldn't mind if it warmer up just a little though.

3 comments:

Heather S said...

I LOVE fall too! I just don't like the cold, cloudy, rainy days. Cold and sunny is fine for me :)

Teresa said...

I have been waiting all summer for it to be fall! I love the cooler weather, I love to bundle up in sweaters and scarves. ONly I forgot what it was like to be that cold. I thought I had dressed warm today, only to freeze my hiney off! :)

Mindy said...

poor kaia woke up early - maybe 4:30 or 5. craig got her & brought her to our bed, because she was cold. i realized after we got up that we had left a window open as well. i checked the thermostat & it was 56!!!! poor baby.