January 10, 2009

I'm bored

  • Justin has a side job today so he'll be gone all day.
  • It's 9:40 am and the kids are already fighting.
  • I'm feeling tired and lazy. I didn't sleep very good last night and then Nolan came in and wanted to get into bed with me which is fine except that he wants to sleep on my side, on my pillow. Which leaves me Justin's pillow which neither Nolan or I like because it's a feather pillow turned into a bag of flour. Then he tells me to get up.
  • To me Saturdays are just another day of the week. The weekend is not fun for me. And to make it worse, Justin's gone.
  • I could always go shopping but with 2 kids...forget it.
  • I just finished up my last book and now have no more to read. Maybe I'll have to go to the library today...but then I'd have to get dressed so...maybe not.
  • I have plenty of things I could do today but I probably won't because I'm feeling lazy.
  • If you come calling today be forewarned...I'm in my sweats and my hair isn't combed.

11 comments:

Pam said...

Maybe you can all nap? I hate running out of books, happened to me last week - UGH!

Neisha said...

hahaha! Oh Pam, you are too funny! Nap...the kids...yeah right! But maybe they will let me nap

Anonymous said...

Let's have a bored party! :-)

BradNelson said...

Ha! Sounds like a typical day off for me. I'm glad to see I'm not the only lazy person in the family.

Anonymous said...

Too bad you don't live closer. the kiddos I could put to work cleaning house, or helping Shadon empty the storage unit. I need to clean today but after such a late night I'm bushed.

Cheri said...

Call an old friend, sit and veg. Dorena and I just got off the phone..same story...hubbys working...hangin' out with the kids!

Neisha said...

Cheri...good idea except...I hate talking on the phone.

Ethel said...

kinda wacky day here..you wouldn't believe what's going up on our wall, Neisha! A MOOSE!! come see it! i'll post pictures of it sometime..
anyway, i've gotta get of my ol duffer here and do some more work...organized the boys' room..got a new shelf/cupboard for their room..vacuuming. i know what you mean..sometimes Saturdays are just like any other....
i agree with the napy option...

Anonymous said...

At least your husband is making money:) Mine is off snowmobiling. I am getting caught up on laundry, dishes, and picking up, since I never get time during the week. I am taking Bretta and Caden out for supper and to the pool to swim in about an hour. If aaron gets to have fun, we are going on a date.
Tam

Heather S said...

Our day is like yours...kids, but no husband. Just another day. I've gotten alot done this morning, with more to still do, but...ugh..it can wait until Monday, no one will see the house tomorrow anyways:)

Teresa said...

Jeff says you sound just like me (minus the kid part) :) I feel for ya - hope things worked out eventually. Oh and by the way - I didn't make that hat and scarf, my mom did :) Although I have just started up knitting again...